Come and stay in my romantic selfbuilt houseboat in fantasy-Italian styl. Here it always feels like holiday. Hidden behind a large mozaïek terras garden at the end of the quay only a stroll away from city life. Enjoy the peace of the streaming water, bread begging ducks and geese, fishing cormorants and sometimes a kingfisher. Passing cruise and cargoboats will rock the boat in a loving pace. One twin and a double bed room and a simpel kitchenette for all to use with seats, a microwave and free coffee and tea. The big terras garden with lots of mozaiek and art and has nice cosy corners to read and relax.
The bed and breakfast is perfect for a romantic stay for two, a honeymoon, a bithday cellebration or a surprice stay for your partner. The rooms are big, humble in comfort but beautifully decorated. You will feel far away and at home at the same time.
Drijfpaleis is situated in the historic city centre, on the river Nederrijn, right at the end of the quay. From the boat it is just a nice stroll along the quay right into citylife with bars, restaurants, cinema’s, theaters, musea and shops. Central trainstation and busstation for city and regional busses and taxi’s all depart from the same place. It is just a 10 minute walk to the boat. The city of Arnhem is captured between our big rivers and the moraine Veluwe and Betuwe in province Gelderland.
On the rooms…
- privat bathroom with shower
- privat terras with seats and Rijn view
- tv with only 3 Dutch canals
- no aircondition
- pick-up with italian records…. and more but that you will have to find out yourselfs
Arrival: between 3.00 en 8.30 hours pm. (15.00-20.30)
Breakfast: I will bring it up to your room
Check-out: at 11.00 hours am
Price: €110,- is per room, two persons, per night including breakfast with a minimum stay of 2 nights
Reservation: Book directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and get a 10% discount
What you need to know……
- The boat is not accessible for wheelchairs
- There is no privat parkingspace but attached to the garden is a big public parking space for free
- Motorbike or bicycles can be parked in the garden but at your own risk
- No pets allowed, as housecats Hendrik and Frankie consider the boat their own palace
- No go for people with cathair allergies
- Breakfast is vegetarian and can not be ajusted to special diets or allergies. It contains free range Eggs, fresh orangejuice, Stolwijk cheese and homemade Vegan Marmalade (On demand we can make the breakfast Vegan)
From Friday April 30 till Sunday October 31th 2021.
For reservations send me an email email@example.com