Welcome to bed and breakfast Drijfpaleis!
Come and stay in my romantic selfbuilt houseboat in fantasy-Italien styl. Here it always feels like holiday. Hidden behind a large mozaïek terras garden at the end of the quay only a stroll away from city life. Enjoy the peace of the streaming water, bread begging ducks and geese, fishing cormorants and sometimes a kingfisher. Passing cruise and cargoboats will rock the boat in a loving pace.
The bed and breakfast is perfect for a romantic stay for two, a honeymoon, a bithday cellebration or a surprice stay for your partner. The houseboot is also very suitable for a friends or familie outing, hire all the rooms and make it your own. You will feel far away and at home at the same time.
Drijfpaleis is situated in the historic city centre, on the river Nederrijn, right at the end of the quay. From the boat it is just a nice stroll along the quay right into citylife with bars, restaurants, cinema’s, theaters, musea and shops. Central trainstation and busstation for city and regional busses and taxi’s all depart from the same place. It is just a 10 minute walk to the boat. The city of Arnhem is captured between our big rivers and the moraine Veluwe and Betuwe in province Gelderland.
One twin and a double bed room and a kitchen for all to use with seats, a microwave and free coffee and tea. The big terras garden with lots of mozaiek has nice cosy corners to read and relax.
On the rooms…
- privat bathroom with shower
- privat terras with seats and Rijn view
- touchscreen computer and wifi
- cabel tv
- guide and maps of Arnhem and surroundings
- pick-up with italian records…. and more but that you will have to find out for yourselfs
Arrival: between 3.00 en 8.30 hours pm. (15.00-20.30)
Breakfast: I will bring it up to your room
Check-out: at 11.00 hours am
What you need to know as well…
- The boat is not accessible for wheelchairs
- There is no privat parkingspace but attached to the garden is a big public parking space for free
- Motorbike or bicycles can be parked in the garden but at your own risk
- No pets allowed, as housecats Hendrik and Frankie consider the boat their own palace
- No go for people with cathair allergies
- Breakfast can not be ajusted to special diets or allergies.
Bed and breakfast Drijfpaleis is open from 30 March until 21 October 2018.
Give Ruud a ring +31 610 702 796 if you would like some more information about the rooms. Make a reservation at www.booking.com/drijfpaleis